Wednesday 31 August 2016

Thank you for a wonderful summer little ones

 
 
 


Hello, I hope you have had a nice day. Today is my last day off . The younger children have two more days off, my fourteen year old has one day left and Liam still has three weeks.
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank them for a wonderful summer holiday.
 
 

Thank you Liam for all our chats about your future and life in general.


Thank you baby girl for our shopping trips together. It has been so much fun!








Thank you my darlings for our days out together


I love you darling but next time you go on camp RING YOUR MOTHER!!!



Thank you all for being the kindest, most thoughtful and loving children in the world. I am so lucky to have you in my world.

Hears to October half term.

Take care xx

2 comments: