Friday 12 August 2016

My boy is home



Hello, Were at Friday again, how did that happen? I had a lovely surprise today, this morning I had a phone call from a friend who asked me if I knew where the coach was, "coach"I replied, "what are you talking about". She was quite shocked that I didn't know what she was talking about, but it turns out I am a bad mother. I thought my son was coming home tomorrow but no it was today. Don't ask how I got it wrong I don't know! But he is home now and it has been lovely to spend this evening chatting to him.

So todays post is just.a little update and I will do a post tomorrow letting you know about today.


Have a great evening and take care xx


2 comments:

  1. LOL, you forgot what day he was coming back?! Priceless :) I'm glad you were able to get him from the coach, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha, he just keeps looking at me and shaking his head.

      Delete