Sunday 3 July 2016

Birthday boys!

Hello, I hope you have had a nice weekend. I have been missing for a few days, ad I told you a couple of days ago things are really busy around here. This will continue for the next three weeks until we have broken up from school, so I may be a flaky blogger but I do apologise in advance.


Well today has been two of my darling boys birthdays Liam is nineteen and my darling eight year old is no longer eight he is now my darling nine year old.
My nine year old was up at six am (mummy was not) so I got up around seven and watched a movie with him before everyone got up and he was able to open his presents.
They consisted of :-
books
ukelele
harmonica
pyjamas
art box
stationary for school
star wars drinks bottle


His presents didn't cost a fortune and yet he was thrilled with them. It just goes to show you don't have to get into debt for presents.


Liam went out with his friends last night and didn't get home until 3.30am so he wasn't around until about ten and even them he was a bit tired. He mainly got money for his birthday as there really isn't very much that he needs. I did get him a nice book for uni to write all his notes in together with some pens and a stapler. He stayed for a few hours and then went to see his dad and off tk a barbecue at his friends.


We took our nine year old and the rest to the big toy store in town to spend his money that he'd got from family for gis birthday. He bought himself a game and some top trumps and he still has plenty of money left.


The little ones have now gone off to bed and I will be following them very soon.


Have a nice evening and take care xx

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your boys, Tara! It so nice when they're happy with their presents and you didn't feel like you went overboard, right? I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete