Wednesday 8 June 2016

Wednesday round up


Hello lovely people, how was your day? Are you feeling super tired like me?

It feels like it has been a long week! It always feels like that after a week off.

Today

I walked to and from work only once because I was working all day so about five miles walked.

  • Cleaned the kitchen
  • Put the dishwasher on
  • Vacuumed downstairs
  • Ironed twenty pieces of clothing
  • Cooked dinner
  • Paid for school dinners (unfortunately I accidentally paid for two lots on one account so I now need to ask the school to transfer it to the other child argh!)
  • Read stories with the children
  • Took my eight year old to the shops - just us - much to my daughters disgust

Things I haven't done that I should have :-
    • pack four lunches for tomorrow (two are school dinners)
    • Have a bath and wash my hair
Bargains I got from the shops :-

  • Pack of grapes 20p
  • Pack of pears 60p
I'm sorry for the lack of photo's today but I am very tired and need to head off to bed.

Take care xx

1 comment: