Tuesday 31 May 2016

Bank holiday fun and more!



Hello Friends, I hope you had a lovely bank holiday.

Although the weather was overcast and cold we decided to take the children to our local national park, they always enjoy our visits and love to look at the birds and insects.
We normally take a picnic with us but decided to eat at home first rather than sit in the cold.

The national park has a wind in the willows theme and we have great fun finding all the different characters.

My thirteen year old probably won't want to come out with us all the time soon, so I intend to make the most of having him with us whilst it lasts. Lol!

I got home and had a chat with Liam. There seems to be a theme to what my darling eldest is nourishing himself with whilst he is away and that is:-


Yep, you've guessed it, Bacon sandwiches. Every time I speak to him I ask "What are you going to have for dinner tonight? His reply " I think it'll have a bacon sandwich".
I really hope he has something a little different today.

Our tea was made up of leftovers, so no cooking for me. What a treat!

That's yesterdays round up done and dusted.

Take care xx


No comments:

Post a Comment