Friday 18 March 2016

Yay Fun Friday!




Good Evening.

This evening was the school disco evening, hence the photo above. My youngest son decided he did not want to go to the disco and would rather stay with mummy. Argh bless him. It does worry me that he is still clingy at seven. He has always had a tendency to be a bit of a mummy's boy but I really don't want him to miss out on having fun with his friends.

My eight year old son and my daughter decided they would go to their discos and my son told me he spent the evening having a good time playing it! My daughter said the music was far too loud and it gave her a headache so she went and sat out in the hall. (old before her time)

I spent the evening as taxi driver.


Well I'm going to head off to bed now, have a nice evening.

Take care xx

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't worry about it, Tara. Seven seems a bit young to be interested in anything resembling a "disco night", no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree Nathalie but he wont go to any after school clubs because 'he just likes mummy'. I don't want to hold him back but at the same time he does still seem very young to me so I'm not going to worry about it xxx

      Delete