Friday 26 February 2016

Hello dear friends, so here we are at another Friday evening and almost at the end of February, wow, this year seems to be going very quickly.

I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend although I desperately need to go shopping, we got home from school today and my little people were very hungry but we had no snacks. So I need to do a full weeks worth of shopping including cleaning materials. Luckily I have managed to accumulate a few coupons over the last couple of weeks so hopefully that will save me some money on a big shop.

I have walked nine miles today and have to admit to feeling quite worn out now so I am writing this post and watching Outlander on Amazon Prime. I have only just started to watch this series but I quite like how it flicks from wartime France to 1700 Scotland and follows the life of a young woman who travels back in time after touching a medieval stone.




Things that have made me smile, happy and laugh today

  • One of my best friends popping round for a cup of tea after school today
  • My darling daughter tidying her bedroom without me even having to ask her
  • My eight year old having another good week at school (I'm so proud of him)
Things I would like to achieve this weekend

  • I would like to take my children on a bike ride
  • I would like to see my mum and dad
  • I would like to make cakes and cookies with the children for school next week
  • I would like to start digging over a vegetable area in the garden
  • I would like to wash all the bedding
  • I would like to read stories and watch kids movies with the children
  • I would like to get next weeks shopping done
Well that's about it from me for today, have a nice evening and take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment