Friday 5 February 2016

Food Waste Friday

Hello, I haven't done a food waste Friday for a while. The waste today really wasn't too bad, we had two apples and a plum. Unfortunately I didn't have time to take a photo of it before the bin men came.

Today I did not work all day I left at 1.30, the first time in a while. So I walked home, cleaned the kitchen, swept the floors, put some washing on, put some dry washing away had a cup of coffee whilst reading a couple of my favourite blogs and then it was time to go back to the school to pick up my little darlings.

As it's Friday it was time to speak to my eight year old sons teacher and see if he had a good week, and for the second week in a row he had a fantastic week with no getting upset or stressed out. In fact his teacher said I had better get a loyalty card for Costa coffee, ha already done that, in fact I think I might be able to treat him with a freebie this week as I have £8.00 on my loyalty card.
 
 
 
Today, I have walked nine miles but I admit to having some of the kids haribo's, they always give me their chewy red and white hearts. I'm so lucky!
 
I would really like to start brightening up the kids bedrooms and getting them more organised but as you know I am on a really tight budget, I need to be very frugal about what I do,  I have a few ideas in mind and at the weekend I think I will show you some before photo's of my daughters bedroom like I did with my sons room a few months ago. Although my daughters bedroom is much tidier than my sons was for those of you that remember.
 
Well I am off to look on pinterest for a bit o inspiration.
 
Take care xx

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your food waste! We had 2 apples go bad too.

    I love Haribo candy! We went crazy in the factory store in Marseille this past summer, lol.

    Can't wait to see what you are going to do with your daughter's room!

    ReplyDelete