Monday 4 January 2016

Menu Plan Monday and other things

Good evening. Even though it was my first day back at work today I still feel quite smiley and happy.
I woke up at 5.30am this morning and after showering and getting dressed I had some breakfast and wrote a to do list which I will recreate for you.

1 - 2 loads of washing
2 - Put the dishwasher on
3 - Take Christmas tree and decorations down
4 - Organise school bags, clothes etc
5 - Do Menu plan for the week

Big fat tick to all of the above plus I did some ironing, cleaned all of downstairs and cooked a Ham joint for sandwiches this week

 
 
 
 
My fitbug today registered that I did 14,426 steps today which worked out to 6.169 miles and as some of them were aerobic steps I burnt 985 calories. Yay!!
 
 
 
My food today was:-
 
 
Breakfast - 1oz Crunchy nut cornflakes
 
Lunch - 5 Crackers, 1/4 Apple, 1oz cheddar cheese, 1 pickled onion, tomato, cucumber and picallili
 

 
 
Tea - Sliced ham, a handful of oven chips, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber and a low fat muller mango yoghurt.


I am quite pleased with what I have eaten today although I know I haven't drunk enough I will register it shortly to check the calories. Update I have just logged my calories and I have had 1047.



Tuesday - soup and fresh roll

Wednesday - Chicken, salad and new potatoes

Thursday - Jacket potatoes with baked beans and salad

Friday - Tuna pasta and salad

Saturday - Homemade Chicken Curry and rice

Sunday - leftover curry and rice.

For my lunches at work this week I have bought a packet of ryvita crackers, some low fat cheese spread and some cottage cheese to have and I will take an apple with me each day.

Well I'm off to bed now.

Take care xx

2 comments:

  1. You are on a roll! That was an awesome day, Tara, you met every goal that you had set for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I wonder how long it will last ha ha!

    ReplyDelete