Sunday 3 January 2016

Final day off



Its my last day off from work today. So this morning I popped over to see my brother and sister-in-law. As my brothers present didn't arrive for Christmas and I knew he would need it tomorrow to bike to the station. (It was a bell for his bike)

We spent about an hour with them and then we bought some fresh rolls for lunch on our way home.

We then brought all our pillows and covers downstairs and watched movies together and then we played games together. It has been a delightful way to spend the last day of the holidays together.

The children are still off school tomorrow so they have a list of things to do whilst I am at work like getting their bags organised, polishing their shoes etc. And if they complete their jobs and its not raining then we will be going to the park when I get in.  This hopefully will wear them out so that they sleep well.

As I told you yesterday I have decided to organise and tidy my bedroom first, and I intend to start this tomorrow after the park. The plan is to clear out my bedside cabinet which has lots of rubbish in it. I'm hoping that I will be able to bin most of the stuff in there. I plan to take roughly two weeks per room to fully clean and tidy them and will show you the before and after photos so you can tell me what you think.

I also intend to log my exercise and food from tomorrow. So its a whole new start.

Well I am off to work on a healthy menu plan that the whole family will eat. This could be interesting.

Take care xx



No comments:

Post a Comment