Saturday 10 October 2015

Achieving lots

Hello my dear friends,
It has been a busy day around here today. I went to bed very early last night after spending 2 hours and 15 minutes walking and yes I was tired.
Because of the early night I woke up very early this morning and managed to get the whole bottom floor of my house dusted, polished, hoovered, the floors washed the toilet cleaned. Two loads of washing done and put on the line.
Followed by two hours spent ironing and then the food shopping done for the week.
I love days where you can go to bed knowing that you have achieved something.
I still have a couple more loads of washing to do and clean the upstairs of the house but I do feel as if I am getting there.
Have a nice evening

1 comment:

  1. You're having a super productive weekend! I would have been exhausted too if I had walked as long as you did! I hope you get to rest tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete