Tuesday 22 September 2015

Christmas Countdown week 4

Hi friends, I hope you are all well.

Its week four of our Christmas countdown and this week I am concentrating on our conservatory. This room is a bit of a dumping ground as it doubles as a laundry room.  I have the washing machine and indoor washing line in there and I also tend to keep the washing that needs to be ironed in there.

This room as you can imagine is full of windows so most of the work in there involves cleaning windows.

The meal that I intend to double up on this week and put away for Christmas is Spaghetti Bolognese.

This will make four meals put away in the freezer. Yippee a nice easy December.

The extra store cupboard items that I intend to buy this week are two bottles of appletiser as we give this to the children with Christmas dinner. We have champagne and we did buy the children no alcohol wine but they didn't like it so we now buy appletiser as the all really like it.
 
 
The present that I need to buy this week is going to be for my eldest son, I feel in a bit of a quandary about this present because it is something that he wants but not something he really likes. Let me explain my son is a big Arsenal fan and has every shirt that they have brought out since he was five. The other day he pointed at an Arsenal shirt and said "Don't you think that shirts awful mum? Can I have it for Christmas?"

I feel sad buying him something he doesn't like but I know he would be upset if I didn't get it for him.

This week I am adding an additional job to my preparing for Christmas list and that is to bake and freeze some chocolate chip cookies. I like the children to have home baked treats over Christmas so from now on I will be adding Christmas treats to my things to make list.


I hope that you are starting to feel quite organised for Christmas, I am.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Bye for now


2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! You're gonna have such an easy Christmas with all your planning. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete