Wednesday 19 August 2015

Weekly additional funds update 19/08/15

Hello dear friends, I thought today I would update you on how much money we have managed to add to our funds over the last week.

Ebay £22.00 16/08/15

I put six items on Ebay and five of them sold.

I have put six books on Ziffit but I have not got reached the minimum amount of £5.00 only having £4.40 so I have had to put this into the save basket until I find more items.

I still have two bags to go to the clothing people. I need to sort out two further bedrooms so I thought it would be best to do this first.

There are a further five items that need to be listed on Ebay. I will try to do this today.

So, whilst we have only increased our fund by £22.00 this week, over the last two weeks we have achieved an additional £94.85.

I hope you are finding a way to increase your funds. If you have any ideas please drop me a line I would be really interested to hear your ideas and recommendations.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment