Monday 24 August 2015

Menu Plan Monday 24/08/15

Hi my lovelies, I hope you are feeling bright and ready for the week ahead. We are back to a fairly normal week, no birthdays but sweet man is off work again this week. We are really on countdown now I have a week and a half until I am back to work and the children have two weeks until they are back to school.

Lets have a look at the menu for this week:-

  • Monday - Moroccan Chicken and chips
  • Tuesday - Left over Moroccan Chicken and couscous
  • Wednesday - Freezer Food (spaghetti Bolognese/bacon an potatoes hotpot)
  • Thursday - breakfast for dinner
  • Friday - pizza and salad
  • Saturday - Chilli and rice
  • Sunday - Roast Lamb, potatoes and vegetables in a mint gravy


     
     
    Do you have your menu planned for this week? If so, drop by and let me know what you are having for the week.
     
    Have a great day! I'm off to help cook dinner now, meals like this are a joint affair in our house and I chop whilst sweet man cooks. Its nice to spend time doing things together.
     
     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment